Mobile Sales and Service Technician Sydney Central
Proudly Australian, with over 37 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Sydney Central requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join our team as a Mobile Service & Support Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Service & Support Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands on role where there is travel to sites within Sydney Central’s service area, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24 hour on call roster, reporting to the Service Manager.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Rydalmere (Under New Ownership) and you will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade / field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver’s Licence
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
• Currently living in Sydney or willing to relocate
How to Apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to :