Mobile Service Technician Albury Wodonga
Pirtek are the Australian market leader in providing our diverse group of customers with a comprehensive portfolio of fluid transfer products and services. Applicants should be prepared to build long lasting relationships with our current and potential customers by consistently providing proven high quality products and services, wherever and whenever they are needed.
You will also need to possess;
• A firm understanding of customer service
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• The ability to work as part of a close team
• An aptitude to prioritise to meet deadlines
• Good problem solving abilities
• A current Manual drivers licence
• An understanding of WHS and Safe Work practices
• A basic set of hand tools – a full list of required tools will be provided
The successful candidate will need to be flexible with working hours and be available to work on a rotating 24/7 after-hours roster. They will be supplied with a Mobile Service Unit and company phone.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit 3 Queen Street, Wodonga.
Contact: Scott – 02 6056 6600