Mobile Service Technician Fremantle
The Pirtek Group is an Australian owned company specialising in mobile service, and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose fittings and ancillary equipment.
We are seeking a motivated person to fill the position of Mobile Service Technician for the Fremantle Service and Supply Centre.
Strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of the following:
- A trade background with previous experience in Hydraulics is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices
- Have a strong understanding of customer service and have ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
- Be a team player
- Prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solving
- Understand WHS and Safe Work Practices
- EWP and forklift licences would be advantageous
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you please forward your written application with a current resume to:
Pirtek (Fremantle) P/L
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.