Mobile Service Technician Lithgow
• Excellent Career Opportunity
The Pirtek Group is an Australian owned company specialising in mobile service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose fittings and ancillary equipment. We are seeking a motivated person to fill the position of Mobile Service Technician for the Lithgow Service and Supply Centre.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within Lithgow and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who reside near Lithgow.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Lithgow and you will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training.
Strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of the following:
• A trade background with previous experience in Hydraulics is an advantage but not essential
• Be able to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices
• Have a strong understanding of customer service
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• Have a strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Be a team player
• Prioritise to meet deadlines
• Ability to problem solving
• Understand OHS and Safe Work Practices
• Possess a current Manual Driver's Licence (LR Licence preferred)
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
A fully maintained service vehicle will be supplied and the position comes with the opportunity to advance within the company.
Full product and job training will be provided.
Well above award wages and conditions are offered to the successful applicant
How to Apply
Forward your written application with a current resume in PDF format to:
The Centre Manager