Technical and Training Officer Kings Park
Pirtek, proudly a 100% privately owned Australian company with over 37 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
Pirtek's National Office requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Technical & Training Officer. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
In this exciting role we are seeking a highly driven and motivated Technical & Training Officer to cover the technical and training requirements of our business.
Reporting to the Manager - Technical & Learning, the Technical & Training Officer is responsible for:
- Planning, delivering and assessing training programmes:
- MEM20105 Certificate II in Engineering
- Hose Assembly and Installation
- Fire Suppression - Design, Installation, Commissioning and servicing
- Fundamentals of hydraulics
- Hydraulic and Industrial Product awareness
- Development and maintenance of training materials and resources
- Student management and record keeping
- Provide Technical support to the Pirtek Network
- Review and process warranties
- Conduct failure analysis investigations
- Assist with first sample inspections
To be successful in this role, you will need to possess the following skills and personal attributes:
- Background in Hydraulic Hose and Fittings
- Sound understanding of Hydraulics
- Highly developed time management and customer service skills
- A desire to continually learn new aspects of our business
- Proficient computer skills
- Hands on approach and a 'Can Do' attitude
- Self-motivated, reliant and a proven team player
As a Technical & Training Officer you are required to hold or show willingness to complete the TAE40116 Training and Assessment Qualification. The successful candidate will be passionate about growing and developing the skills of our network while working as part of a dynamic and capable team. Development and training will be provided to the right candidate if you do not possess all experience or skills required.
Pirtek is an equal opportunity employer.
No agencies please.