Pirtek Temperature Indicator Label
The new Pirtek Temperature Indicator Labels are designed for surface temperature monitoring in applications across a broad range of industries.
TEMP INDICATOR LABELS 104-132°C (PK/10)
The adhesive labels come in a pack of 10 and are made of a strong polyester material and are heavy duty, oil, water & steam resistant with a strong adhesive backing which can be attached to almost any clean, grease-free surface.
• Immediate response to temperature
• Indicators change to black when temperature activation point is reached, accuracy +/-1.5°C
• Irreversible, permanent record of highest temperature reached
• Temperature range 104°C up to 132°C. Other temperature ranges available on request
• Dual temperature scale, Celsius and Fahrenheit
• Small and easy to use, 52mm x 25mm
• Supplied in a matchbook with 10 labels
High thermal heat and hot fluids beyond recommended hose temperature limits will have a detrimental effect on hoses and will significantly reduce hose life. Tracking an increase in temperature on a component or in machinery can allow for preventative maintenance to be scheduled rather than having to shut down as a result of failure.
Ideal for monitoring surface temperatures, indicating if machinery is overheating, prevention of heat-related deterioration for pharmaceuticals and
food storage or freight.
For further information, contact your local Pirtek centre: https://www.pirtek.com.au/pirtekcentres