Ultimate Motorsport Prize is Back
The Pirtek Ultimate Motorsport Prize is Back!
Pirtek is giving one lucky fan will be the opportunity to win the ultimate Bathurst experience as part of an ultimate motorsport raffle prize in support of the Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit at St Vincent’s Hospital.
Pirtek has teamed up again with motorsports' biggest stakeholders to create the third annual ultimate Bathurst experience. The winner and their guest will be treated as SUPER VIP guests at the Repco Bathurst 1000 in October this year.
The prize is not being auctioned, but being raffled, giving everyone a chance to be involved.
A limited number of tickets are being offered at just AUD $20 each and all proceeds will support St Vincent’s Hospital’s Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit.
Fans can buy their ticket for a chance to win this once-in-a-lifetime experience at the Ultimate Motorsport Prize website
Pirtek CEO Stephen Dutton says he is expecting an enormous response to what is being labeled as the ‘greatest motorsport fan prize ever offered in Australia’.
“The ultimate motorsport prize is in its third year and it’s just gone from strength to strength,” said Dutton.
“We established the raffle in 2021 and we knew we had something special that could become an annual highlight for Australian motorsport fans," said Dutton.
"Our commitment is to support St Vincent’s Hospital and the Peter Duncan Neurosciences Research Unit and we know the funds raised will assist them to continue their great work.
“Last year, our winner had the time of her life and gained access to areas of the Bathurst 1000 that no general punter can get to. She had experiences she’ll never forget and you’ll get the same should you win the major prize.
"We have to thank all the stakeholders for again getting involved. Every part of the prize is donated which means 100% of the proceeds raised go directly to St Vincent's.
“Whatever you can think of, it’s part of this outstanding prize and we love the idea that a raffle provides everyone with the chance to win.
“Whether it be waving the green flag on the pit straight to start the 161-lap race, meeting the legendary Dick Johnson, having VIP access to a number of behind-the-scenes areas, or a helicopter ride over the track, these will be just some of the highlights of a weekend filled with once-in-a-lifetime experiences.”
First prize in the raffle includes:
• A return flight for two from the winner’s nearest Australian capital city
• Two nights’ accommodation
• Three-day corporate pass in the Supercar Paddock Club
• Meet and greet and tour of the Shell V-Power Racing Team pit garage with the legendary Dick Johnson
• access to the grid before the start of the race
• A chance to meet the winners in Pirtek Victory Lane after the race where they will have their photo taken with the victors as a souvenir of the ultimate fan experience.
• present the winner’s cheque and trophy to the victors of the Pirtek Pit Stop Challenge on national TV
• Receive an exclusive VIP “after-hours” tour of the National Motor Racing Museum
• A personal tour of the Supercars TV compound hosted by Neil Crompton
• A visit to race control with the Race Director
• A photo on the podium with the Peter Brock Trophy and a Pirtek Merchandise pack.
• Course Car lap of the track in the official Supercars Safety car
• Be personally escorted on a spectators’ tour taking in McPhillamy Park and Skyline and also get a birds-eye view from a lap in a helicopter.
All this will be coordinated by the winner’s personal VIP concierge host for the weekend who will make everything as seamless and as enjoyable as possible.
• Two corporate Paddock Club tickets
• Two Course Car rides
• Two grid walks at any 2024 Supercars event
• Two general admission tickets to a 2024 Supercars event of choice
The prize has been made possible through PIRTEK, Supercars, Shell V-Power Racing, National Motor Racing Museum, Motorsport Australia, and Speedcafe.com.