Black seamless synthetic rubber. Oil resistant
Two braids of high tensile steel wire
Black smooth synthetic rubber resistant to abrasion/oils/ozone and weathering
• -40°C up to 100°C (125°C discontinuous) mineral & vegetable oils
• -40°C up to 70°C water based fluids
• 0°C up to 70°C water & air
• -40°C up to 70°C external ambient.
• Prolonged usage with water or water based fluids at temperatures above 70ºC will allow wire corrosion as a result of diffusion through the inner tube.
Extremely high pressure hose suitable for mineral and vegetable oils/aqueous emulsions/water/air and inert gases. Outer cover must be pin pricked if hose is to be used to convey air or inert gases above 17 bar.
MSHA flame resistance approved. FRAS (Fire Resistance Anti-Static). Higher working pressures than conventional R2AT hoses. Compact hose with one wire outside dimensions. Tight bend radius with greater flexibility. Light weight.
• SAE 100R2AT
• EN 857 2SC
• ISO 11237 2SC/R16
• AS 3791 100R2
Pirtek ‘K’ series up to 5/8”
Pirtek ‘J’ series 3/4”, 1”
PE2 PIRTEK ENDURANCE SERIES
ID - inch
ID - mm
OD (avg) - mm
Max. W.P - bar
Max. W.P - psi
Min. Bend Radius - mm
Weight - Kg/m