Seamless synthetic rubber. Resistant to oil
Two braids (-5 & -8) or six spirals (-32) of high tensile steel wire
Black synthetic rubber resistant to abrasion/oils/ozone and weathering
• Braided hose -40ºC up to +100ºC mineral oil
• -40ºC up to +60ºC water based fluids
• 0ºC up to 60ºC water
• -40ºC up to 70ºC ambient.
• Spiral hoses -40ºC up to +120ºC mineral oil
• -40ºC up to +70ºC water based fluids
• 0ºC up to +70ºC water
• -40ºC up to +70ºC ambient.
• Prolonged usage with water or water based fluids at temperatures above 70ºC will allow wire corrosion as a result of diffusion through the inner liner.
-0.2 Bar (7.6 in-Hg)
Isobaric (constant 350 bar working pressure across all sizes) hose for hydraulic fluids such as mineral and vegetable oils/aqueous emulsions/water air and inert gases. Outer cover must be pin-pricked if hose is to be used to convey air or gases above 17 bar.
MSHA flame resistance approved. FRAS (Fire Resistance Anti-Static). Long life fatigue resistance
Meets or exceeds the performance specifications of - (braided hoses):
• SAE 100R16
• EN 857 2SC
• ISO 11237 2SC/R16. (spiral hoses):
• SAE 100R13
• AS 3791 R13
• ISO 3862 R13
• EN 856 R13
• ISO 18752 CC
ID - inch
ID - mm
OD (avg) - mm
Max. W.P - bar
Max. W.P - psi
Min. Bend Radius - mm
Weight - Kg/m