Seamless synthetic rubber. Resistant to oil
Two braids (-04) or 6 spirals (-24 and -32) of high tensile steel wire
High abrasion resistance black synthetic rubber resistant to oils/ozone and weathering
• Braided hose -40ºC up to +100ºC mineral oil
• -40ºC up to +60ºC water based fluids
• 0ºC up to 60ºC water
• -40ºC up to 70ºC ambient.
• Spiral hoses -40ºC up to +120ºC mineral oil
• -40ºC up to +70ºC water based fluids
• 0ºC up to +70ºC water
• -40ºC up to +70ºC ambient.
• Prolonged usage with water or water based fluids at temperatures above 70ºC will allow wire corrosion as a result of diffusion through the inner liner.
-0.2 Bar (7.6 in-Hg)
Isobaric (constant 420 bar working pressure across all sizes) hose for hydraulic fluids such as mineral oils/aqueous emulsions/water/air and inert gases. Outer cover must be pin-pricked if hose is to be used to convey air or inert gases above 17 bar.
MSHA flame resistance approved. FRAS (Fire Resistance Anti-Static). Long life fatigue resistance. Excellent compact bend radius
Meets or exceeds the performance specifications of:
• SAE 100R16
• EN 857 2SC
• ISO 11237 2SC/R16
• SAE 100R15
• ISO 3862 R15
• ISO 18752 CC
Pirtek ‘K’ Series 1/4”
Pirtek ‘H’, ‘X’, Interlock Series 1.1/4”
Pirtek ‘HLZ’ Series 2
ID - inch
ID - mm
OD (avg) - mm
Max. W.P - bar
Max. W.P - psi
Min. Bend Radius - mm
Weight - Kg/m