Centre Assistant Bathurst
Excellent Opportunity Available
No Experience Required
Flexible Hours Available
Use this career experience anywhere in the country with over 106 Pirtek locations in Australia alone.
The Position of ‘Centre Assistant’ at Pirtek Bathurst
Part Time, Casual or Permanent positions available.
Do you have or are you prepared to learn the below?
• Be a Team Member
• Customer service skills
• Professional telephone manner
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused work environment
• Detect problems and pro-active in find solutions
• operate efficiently, effectively, productively and cost effectively
• Understand and carry out instructions
• Be computer literate and have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Be well presented and groomed
• Meet greet and talk with customers, potential customers and Staff
• Support Pirtek Service Centre in all daily operations.
• Learn hydraulic hose assembly, Machine/Weld and pipe-bending procedures.
• Assist to customers’ needs in person, on the phone or email.
Pirtek Bathurst Service Centre is an ever growing and professional work place with an infinite number of career opportunities and experiences that are awaiting the successful applicants in Pirtek Bathurst and throughout the entire Pirtek Family.
To any person that is willing to take up the challenge email your resume in pdf format to the Centre Manager at Bathurst@pirtek.com.au