Centre Technician Assistant Southern Highlands
Proudly Australian, with over 43 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in mobile “onsite” service with replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Southern Highlands requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Centre Technician Assistant for their Service & Supply Centre. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive, fulfilling work environment.
As a Centre Technician Assistant you will be expected to assist in delivery of consistent, accurate, high quality service to our customers. You will become a passionate and energetic team member with excellent skills in communication. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers and suppliers.
You will be provided with training and work towards advancing to a Centre Technician if the opportunity was to become available.
• Support in daily operation of the Hose Service Centre
• Learn hose assembly, Machine/Weld and pipe-bending procedures
• Pick-up and deliver goods as required
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• A strong understanding of customer service
• Ability to carry out instructions
• Mechanical background an advantage but not imperative
• Possess a current driver’s licence – Ability to drive manual is essential, possess a forklift licence will also be an advantage
• Be computer literate and have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Well-presented and groomed
• Strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• An understanding of WHS and Safe Work Practices
• Currently living in the Southern Highlands
Please do not apply if this is not the case.
How to Apply
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org