Centre Technician Elizabeth
The Pirtek Group is an international success story specialising in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hoses. We are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence and a proactive and planned business approach. We are seeking the appointment of a Centre Technician for our Edinburgh based Service Center.
We are looking for someone who is trade based to provide counter sales support to our clients and work alongside our operations manager in a family owned and run company. This position is for someone that has experience in the industry and looking for long term employment where they can really commit to a role filled with diversity and success.
In this role you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality sales and service to our customers. You will need to become a passionate, technically minded and energetic team member with excellent skills in communication and attention to detail. You will be provided with training towards a long term goal of becoming a key permanent member of the team.
This role is based at our Edinburgh North site
• Counter sales
• Manufacturing of hoses, hose kits and tubes
• Invoicing and general operational paperwork
• Supporting other operations within the branch
• Pressure testing
• Pressure calibration
• General ad-hoc duties
To be considered for this position you must have:
• Trade background
• Demonstrated high level written and verbal communication skills
• Basic level computer skills
• Friendly and professional manner
• Attention to detail and respect for processes and systems
• Ability to use your time efficiently and effectively
• Ability to work under pressure, to prioritise tasks and problem solve to achieve agreed outcomes and meet deadlines
• Industry knowledge or related fields
Our perfect candidate is able to demonstrate excellent longevity working in a trade or industry related role. They will also be able to confidently communicate their capabilities working in a role that requires absolute loyalty and dedication to achieving results.
This role is high on the priority list, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
Only candidates selected for further discussion will be contacted in relation to this role.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to the Centre Manager: email@example.com