Workshop Technician Milperra
Pirtek Milperra is looking for an enthusiastic trades person to join our team that is offering security and future opportunities.
The successful applicant will -
• Possess a relevant trade qualification i.e. Mechanic
• Customer service experience
• Ability to complete consistent and accurate work
• Pride in your presentation
• Ability to use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Availability and willingness to be a part of our on-call roster and able to do overtime if required
• Show maturity and ability to work alone
• Be a team player
• Current drivers license
Upon successful completion of your training as a workshop technician you will progress to the role of a Mobile Service Technician.
What you can expect from Pirtek is -
• A great team environment
• An attractive remuneration package
• To be a part of an internationally respected brand
• A fully maintained company vehicle upon completion of your training period
• To learn new and exciting skills i.e. fire suppression
• Job Stability
• Continual product training
• Job variety
We are passionate about our product and brand; our expectations would be that the successful candidate would hold the same high standards.
If you are looking to join a passionate team and start an exciting new career with great opportunities, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.