Workshop Technician Prestons
Pirtek Prestons is looking for an enthusiastic trades person to join our team that is offering security and future opportunities as a Workshop Technician.
The successful applicant will –
• Relevant trade qualification i.e. Mechanic/Fitter an advantage.
• Hydraulic / Pneumatic experience desirable but not essential.
• Forklift Licence an advantage
• Ability to complete consistent and accurate work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Pride in your presentation and well groomed
• Ability to use tools and measuring devices accurately
• A strong understanding of and commitment to faultless customer service.
• Show maturity and ability to work alone
• A team player attitude and the ability to meet the customers deadlines.
• Required to work 8am till 12pm every second Saturday
• Drivers licence required
What you can expect from Pirtek is -
• A great team environment
• To be a part of an internationally respected brand
• To learn new and exciting skills.
• Job Stability
• Continual product training
• Job variety
We are passionate about our product and brand; our expectations would be that the successful candidate would hold the same high standards.
If you are looking to join a passionate team and start an exciting new career with great opportunities, please forward your cover letter and resume to EClonaris@pirtek.com.au