Fitter and Turner Kings Park
Pirtek, proudly a 100% privately owned Australian company with almost 40 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile “on site” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
We are looking to appoint a Fitter and Turner to be based in Kings Park for an immediate start. You will be responsible for refurbishment and maintaining equipment within the highly successful and fast-paced Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) department of our business where you will undertake a wide range of engaging tasks.
These duties will include:
- Manufacturing, testing and certifying hose assemblies;
- Manufacturing and / or modifying hydraulic fittings;
- Performing equipment maintenance to a set schedule, reporting findings and completing corrective action as required;
- Onsite installation; and
- Machining and some welding.
The successful applicant will have:
- Certificate III in Engineering (or equivalent qualification)
- General workshop experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety
- C-class drivers licence (mandatory requirement)
- Forklift licence (highly regarded)
- Previous hose assembly experience (highly regarded)
The successful candidate will be supported by experienced and passionate leaders. We are committed to providing you with a rewarding, supportive and challenging environment in which you can grow and develop your skills.
With competitive above-award wages on offer, a free on-site gym, free parking and easy access by public transport coupled with great development opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Click 'Apply for this job' without delay!
No agencies please.