Hydraulic Hose Assembler Kings Park
***** Please note: This job is in Kings Park, NSW. Not Kings Park, WA. *****
Pirtek, a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with over 43 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
We are seeking a Hose Assembler to be part of our Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) business unit, based at our Kings Park workshop (near Blacktown). The duties will include:
• Assembly and testing of hydraulic, industrial, food and ultra high pressure hoses (Formal training provided)
• Assisting the tube bending and flaring divsion
• Assembling and kitting of components
• Fulfilling customer sales orders accurately and on time to meet our customers high standards; and
• Basic warehouse duties.
The successful applicant will have:
• A mechanical background;
• General workshop experience;
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• A willingness to learn new skills;
• The ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines;
• Previous hose assembly experience and forklift license (all highly regarded)
If you meet some, but not all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply.
An above-award rate will be negotiated commensurate with your abilities.
We are committed to providing you with a rewarding, supportive and challenging environment in which you can grow and develop your skills. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Click 'Apply for this job' without delay!
No agencies please.
For more information on Pirtek, refer to our website: https://www.pirtek.com.au