Hose Assembler Mackay
Pirtek, a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with over 43 years in the business and 107 locations across Australia, is an international success story specialising in mobile "on-site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
We are seeking a Hose Assembler to be part of our Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) business unit, based in Paget. The duties will include:
• Assembly of hydraulic, industrial, food and ultra high pressure hoses;
• On-site support for installations;
• Fulfilling customer sales orders accurately and on time to meet our customers high standards; and
• Basic warehouse duties.
The successful applicant will have:
• A relevant trade qualification (required);
• General workshop experience;
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team;
• The ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines;
• Previous hose assembly experience and fork lift licence (highly regarded); and
• Drivers licence (required).
The successful candidate will be required to show proof of receiving 2 COVID-19 vaccinations before commencing work (or have a medical exemption).
An above-award rate will be negotiated commensurate with your abilities.
We are committed to providing you with a rewarding, supportive and challenging environment in which you can grow and develop your skills. This is an opportunity not to be missed. Click 'Apply for this job' without delay!
No agencies please.
For more information on Pirtek, refer to our website: https://www.pirtek.com.au