Field Service Technician Launceston
• Mechanic or Fitter or Heavy Vehicle Trade is Preferred
• Experience in Hydraulics/Mechanical an added advantage
• Full Product and Job Training
• Permanent full-time position
Proudly Australian, with over 43 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Launceston requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Field Service Technician.
As a Field Service Technician, you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and supply of fluid transfer solutions to our customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within the Launceston and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery.
Based out of our Service and Supply Centre in Launceston.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade Certificate
• Field service experience in Fitting and or Mechanical
• Trade and/or knowledge of Hydraulics an advantage
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship, team player
• Have an understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• Ability to carry out instructions
• Be well presented, groomed and medically fit for the task
• A current Manual Driver's License and willing to obtain an MR License.
• Our role is best suited only to applicants who reside in the Launceston area and must be available for overtime and weekend work when required.
Email the Administration Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
As we are a 24/7 service must also be willing to participate in a rotating on call roster with other Service Technicians.
Please do not apply if you do not live in the Launceston Area