Mobile Service Technician Blackwater
• **Fitter/Mechanical Trade is Preferred**
• Experience in Hydraulics/Mechanical Background an Advantage
• Full Product and Job Training
• Permanent full-time position with endless opportunities in a new career
Proudly Australian with over 43 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in mobile “onsite” service with replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. With over 106 locations across Australia, our highly visible field sales and mobile service teams enable us to offer the highest levels of products and service to our customers. Pirtek Blackwater requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and supply of fluid transfer solutions to our customers. The job will require you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within Blackwater and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who reside near Blackwater and must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24 hour on call roster, reporting to the Centre Manager.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Blackwater, and you will be given full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade / field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Have a strong understanding of customer service,
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• In possession or the ability to obtain a Coalboard medical
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver’s Licence (MR Licence or willing to obtain)
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours and call roster availability is a pre-requisite
• Currently living in/near or willing to relocate to Blackwater
• In possession or the ability to obtain a generic induction
• Have a knowledge of the industry
• Have knowledge of the products
• Sales experience
How to Apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to Centre Manager with a copy of your driver’s licence.