Mobile Sales and Service Technician Blackwater
• Fitter/Mechanical Trade Preferred
• Experience in Hydraulics / Mechanical Background an Advantage
• Full Product and Job Training
• Permanent full-time position with endless opportunities in a new career
Proudly Australian, with over 37 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Blackwater requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Sales & Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Sales & Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within the Blackwater franchise area to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery.
Strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of the following
• Trade / field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Have a strong understanding of customer service,
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• In possession or the ability to obtain a Coalboard medical
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver’s Licence (MR Licence or willing to obtain)
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours and call roster availability is a pre-requisite
• Currently living in/near or willing to relocate to Blackwater
• In possession or the ability to obtain a generic induction
This role may be available as an even time roster for the right candidate with an appealing incentive scheme and will be negotiated with the successful applicant, and a fully maintained field service vehicle.
How to Apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to Centre Manager.