Mobile Service Technician Botany
We are seeking the services of a Mobile Service Technician for our Service and Supply Centre based at Botany.
Assembly, removal and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hoses and fittings. Working in and around Sydney CBD at major infrastructure project sites. Service vehicle, mobile phone and iPad are supplied. Opportunities to progress within the organisation.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade qualifications or experience in Fittings/Mechanics and/or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Desire to be a contributing part of a dynamic and dedicated team
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understanding of WHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver’s Licence
Flexibility in work hours
Forward your written application with a current resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position is open to Australian residents only