Mobile Service Technician Cloncurry
- Fitter/Mechanical Trade Preferred
The Pirtek Group is an international success story specialising in mobile “on site” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hoses. We are expanding again due to continued positive growth and a philosophy based on service excellence and a proactive and planned business approach. We are seeking the appointment of a Mobile Service Technician for our Service and Supply Centre.
Strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of the following;
- A trade background with previous experience in Hydraulics is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices
- Have a strong understanding of customer service
- Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
- Have a strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Be a team player
- Prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solving
- Understand OHS and Safe Work Practices
- Possess a current Manual Driver's Licence (LR Licence preferred)
- Flexibility with working hours as after hours availability is a pre-requisite
- To be able to pass a mines medical exam.
Fly In Fly Out available for the right candidate
A fully maintained service vehicle will be supplied and the position comes with the opportunity to advance within the company.
Full product and job training will be provided.
Well above award wages and conditions are offered to the successful applicant
Attn: Centre Manager
Pirtek Mount Isa
P.O. Box 743
Mount Isa Qld 4825
Or via email to: email@example.com