Mobile Service Technician Hendra North Brisbane
• Fitter / Mechanical Trade is Preferred
• Experience in Hydraulics / Mechanical Background an Advantage
• Full Product and Job Training
• Permanent full time position with endless opportunities in a new career
Proudly Australian, with over 42 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek North Brisbane requires an experienced and skilled driver and technician who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities, as well as be well-rewarded for your contribution.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within the Hendra and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who reside near Hendra and must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24 hour on call roster, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Hendra and you will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training. An attractive remuneration package will be awarded to the right candidate with prolific experience in the field as a driver and technician.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Proof of previous experience in same or similar role
• Trade / field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Open Manual Driver’s Licence
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
• Currently living in Northern Brisbane suburbs area or willing to relocate
How to Apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to: NorthBrisbane.Accounts@pirtek.com.au