Mobile Service Technician Mt Isa
- Fitter/Mechanical Trade Preferred
The Pirtek Group is an Australian owned company specialising in mobile service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose fittings and ancillary equipment. We are seeking a motivated person to fill the position of Mobile Service Technician for the Mount Isa and Cloncurry Service and Supply Centre.
Strong consideration will be given to applicants who show evidence of the following;
- A trade background with previous experience in Hydraulics is an advantage but not essential
- Be able to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices
- Have a strong understanding of customer service
- Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
- Have a strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Be a team player
- Prioritise to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem-solving
- Understand OHS and Safe Work Practices
- Possess a current Manual Driver's Licence (LR Licence preferred)
- Flexibility with working hours as after hours availability is a pre-requisite
- To be able to pass a mines medical exam.
- Fly In Fly Out available for the right candidate
A fully maintained service vehicle will be supplied and the position comes with the opportunity to advance within the company.
Full product and job training will be provided.
Well above award wages and conditions are offered to the successful applicant
Forward your written application with a current resume to:
Attn: Centre Manager
Pirtek Mount Isa
P.O. Box 743
Mount Isa Qld 4825
Or via email to: email@example.com