Mobile Sales and Service Technician Strathpine
Pirtek, proudly a 100% privately owned Australian company with over 37 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
Pirtek Strathpine requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Sales & Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Sales & Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands on role where there is travel to sites within North Brisbane and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who reside near in Brisbane Northern Suburbs and must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24 hour on call roster, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Lawnton and you will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Trade / field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
- Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
- Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Desire to be a team player
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
- A current Manual Driver’s Licence
- Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
- Currently living in/near or willing to relocate to Brisbane Northern Suburbs
How to Apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to: