Mobile Service Technician Bunbury
• **Fitter/Mechanical Trade is Preferred**
• Experience in Hydraulics/Mechanical Background an Advantage
• Full Product and Job Training
• Permanent full-time position with endless opportunities in a new career
Proudly Australian, with over 38 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Bunbury requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability and a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Service Technician, you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and supply of fluid transfer solutions to our customers. The job will require you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within Bunbury and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who reside near Bunbury and must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24 hour on call roster, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Bunbury and you will be given full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade/field services experience in Fitting/Mechanical Background and/or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Excellent numeracy, verbal and written communication skills
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to arrange and plan priorities
• Anticipate problems and be pro-active in finding solutions
• Strong understanding of customer service
• Have an understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• Ability to carry out instructions
• Medically fit for the task
• Be well presented and groomed
• Trade certificate
• A current Manual Driver's License and willing to obtain an LR License.
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
• Currently living in/near or willing to relocate to Bunbury
• Have a knowledge of the industry
• Have knowledge of the products
• Sales experience
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to Bruno Porro: