Mobile Service Technician Hobart
Proudly Australian, with over 37 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Hobart requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites within the Hobart franchise area to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery.
This role may be available as an even time roster for the right candidate with an appealing incentive scheme.
To be considered for this position you will need to have:
• Trade/field service experience in fitting/mechanical background and hydraulic experience.
• Previous experience manufacturing hydraulic fluid conveying assemblies a must.
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately.
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills.
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship.
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve.
• A good understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices.
• A current manual drivers licence and MR Licence.
• Flexible with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please send your resume and cover letter to the Centre Manager: