Mobile Service Technician Kalgoorlie
Pirtek, a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with almost 43 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
Pirtek Kalgoorlie requires a motivated and enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and repairing of plant and machinery to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where there is travel to sites required to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. This position will expose you to working on a large variety of machinery and equipment which will allow you to broaden and diversify your skills and enjoy a position in which no two days are the same.
Living and Working in Kalgoorlie
Kalgoorlie-Boulder is a vibrant and exciting city with a country feel. The numerous social and sporting clubs ensure there is something for everyone from lawn bowls, golf, football and tennis to the Hannan’s Rotary Club and Goldfields Multicultural Association.
Kalgoorlie and its surrounding suburbs have a wide range of amenities and attractions, including retail outlets, medical services, emergency services, primary and secondary schools, child care facilities, an airport, and much more!
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess:
- A trade background with previous experience in Hydraulics (highly desired)
- The ability to operate machinery and use tools and measuring devices
- A strong understanding of and commitment to customer service
- Good numeracy and strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and pride in delivering quality work
- A team player attitude
- The ability to prioritise to meet deadlines
- The ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Understand WHS and Safe Work Practices
- Possess a current Manual Driver's Licence (LR Licence, or willingness to obtain, preferred)
- Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability (including rotating 24-hour on-call roster) is a pre-requisite
The successful candidate needs to be living in / near to Kalgoorlie, or willing to relocate to Kalgoorlie (relocation allowance on offer) to ensure service levels can be maintained by attending on-site call outs within a designated time frame to meet customer expectations.
The successful candidate will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training. You will enjoy above award wages and conditions if you are the successful applicant. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join an established and growing organisation; click “Apply now” without delay.
No agencies please.
Pirtek is an equal opportunity employer.