Mobile Service Technician Lonsdale
• Fitter / Mechanical Trade preferred
• Experience in Hydraulics / Mechanical Background an Advantage
• Full Product and Job Training
• Permanent full-time position with endless opportunities in a new career
• Currently living in / near or willing to relocate to Lonsdale
Proudly Australian, with over 41 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Lonsdale requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers stability, a positive fulfilling work environment with unlimited opportunities.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be expected to deliver consistent, accurate, high quality field service and supply of fluid transfer solutions to our customers. The job will challenge you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands-on role where you will travel to sites within Lonsdale and its surrounding areas, to replace hoses in breakdown situations or complete new installation work on a variety of machinery. Our role is best suited to applicants who reside near Lonsdale, or are willing to relocate to Lonsdale, and must be available for overtime as well as participating in a 24 hour on call roster, reporting to the Operations Manager.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Lonsdale and you will be provided with a vehicle, plus full product and job training.
Prior experience in the industry or related fields will be highly regarded.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• Trade / field services experience in Fitting / Mechanical Background and / or Hydraulics
• Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
• Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
• A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
• An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver’s Licence (and willing to obtain an LR Licence)
• Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite
• Reside at or near Lonsdale, or are willing to relocate to Lonsdale
How to Apply
To apply email your resume and cover letter to the Centre Manager, Aren Brokensha: