Mobile Service Technician Muswellbrook
- Permanent full time position with flexible working conditions
Accredited Product & Job Training and Development Programs
- Professional, supportive environment with a locally owned business
Proudly Australian, with over 37 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Muswellbrook requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as a Mobile Service Technician.
As a Mobile Service Technician you will be expected to deliver high quality field service and supply of fluid transfer solutions to our customers. The job will require you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of customers. This is a hands on role where there is travel to sites within the Muswellbrook and surrounding areas, to replace hoses in a breakdown situation or completing new installation work on a variety of machinery.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Muswellbrook and you will be given full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Trade Background as Fitter, Mechanic or Boilermaker preferred
- Ability to operate machinery, use tools and measuring devices accurately
- Good numeracy, verbal and written skills
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Desire to be a team player
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- An understanding of OHS and Safe Work Practices
- A current Manual Driver's Licence and willing to obtain a LR Licence.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, forward your written application, resume and a copy of your drivers’ licence with reference PTKMUSM201800726 to: