Production Coordinator Kings Park
Pirtek, a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with 40 years in the business, is an international success story specialising in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
We are seeking a Production Coordinator to be based at our National Office in Kings Park (near Blacktown).
You will be responsible for supervision and coordination of the production line within the Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) department of our business where you will be required to undertake a wide range of engaging tasks. These duties will include:
- Working closely with the Operations Manager and General Manager – OEM & Engineering to streamline and optimise production processes and procedures to improve efficiency;
- Supervising, motivating and coaching employees working on the production line to ensure employees are engaged, daily production goals are met, and customer orders are fulfilled;
- Being accountable for the quality of product and processes and act appropriately to rectify any issues;
- Assembly of hydraulic, industrial, food and ultra high-pressure hoses; and
- Fulfilling customer sales orders accurately and on time to meet our customers high standards.
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant Trade qualification (Fitter / Cert. III Mechanical trade or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience and a strong commitment to effective leadership
- Knowledge of hydraulic hoses and couplings and experience in hose assembly operations
- Understanding of lean manufacturing processes
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- The ability to analyse complex data
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- The ability to multi-task and work towards deadlines
- Previous experience working with mining equipment (highly desired)
- Current forklift licence (Highly regarded)
With a competitive rate of pay on offer, a free on-site gym, free parking and easy access by public transport coupled with great development opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a successful, established organisation; click ‘Apply for this job’ without delay.
No agencies please.