Internal Sales Representative Pirtek Oil and Gas
Pirtek Oil & Gas Pty Ltd is a key supplier of hose, hose fittings, hose protection products, hose assemblies, and hose management services to all levels of the oil and gas industry. We also have the largest and widest capabilities of any hose company in Australia with state-of-the-art equipment and training programs. We now seek the services of an exceptional team member to support the expectations of our top tier 1 clientele. Key responsibilities will include the following but are not limited to:
• Evaluate customer requirements, raise quotes, convert to orders, review, and order required products
• Liaise with customers
• Working closing with the sales and operations teams
• Manage our Customers Hoses via internal Asset Management System,
• Resolve customer complaints by instigating investigations, developing solutions and making recommendations to management.
• To follow up and analyse lost quotes, providing analytical concise reports regularly as required
• Social Media Marketing
• Maintain, update information in the CRM program
• Holistic interactions with sales, franchise, vendor, and head office personnel
To be successful in this role you will possess the following attributes:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales role, preferably with hose products
• Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
• Strong time management, organisational skills, and ability to meet deadlines consistently
• “Can-do” attitude and not averse to hard work and dedication
• Process orientated, self-motivated, and a strong team player
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Both able to work as part of a team and independently
• Accustomed to reading and completing paperwork where required
• Familiarity with fittings, hoses and pipes
• Advantageous to have a mechanical background or aptitude
• Knowledge and experience with Syteline or similar ERP system
• Have previous dealings with and selling to oil and gas and/or mining customers/companies
Other necessary experiences include strong people and leadership skills, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, with a 38-hour week. Flexibility with working hours essential as after-hours availability may be required on occasion.
Candidates living within 30 – 45 minutes of the Henderson, WA area are preferable.
Pirtek Oil & Gas is an equal opportunity employer.
Email your resume and cover letter to the Administration & Finance Manager: PWatson@pirtek.com.au