Hydraulic Hose Cutter Warehouse Store Person Kings Park
- Kings Park, Sydney NSW
- Warehousing, Storage & Distribution (Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics)
- Full time
- Competitive hourly rate + bonus + super
Kings Park (near Blacktown) location with free car parking and easy access to public transport
Above-Award hourly rate + bonus + super
Temp to perm opportunity
Pirtek is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join our team as a Hydraulic Hose Cutter / Warehouse Storeperson. Take this opportunity to become part of a company that offers a positive, fulfilling work environment with great opportunities.
You will be responsible for the tasks within the hose bench area of our Kings Park warehouse. The successful candidate will be expected to work Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 5:30pm.
Duties will include:
- Operating cutting saw
- Cutting hydraulic hose for orders to be sent to Pirtek Franchises
- Perforating hoses
- Pre-cutting hoses
- Putting away hoses in the storage locations
- Manual handling and lifting required
- Ensuring the Hose Bench Area is kept clean and tidy at all times
Preferred Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this position, you will be someone who is focused on the quality and accuracy of their work. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and express a positive approach to team building. The successful applicant must be reliable, flexible and possess a good eye for detail. Comprehensive on the job training of equipment operation and policies and procedures will be provided.
The following skills and experience will be highly regarded, however if you possess some but not all of these, we still encourage you to apply:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced workshop
- Forklift licence
- Good communication skills
- A proven track record of meeting deadlines and adhering to timetables
Functional capacity as follows:
- Ability to regularly lift heavy items
- Ability to stand / walk for up to 8 hours per day (with breaks)
- Ability to crouch, kneel, turn (without twisting), bend and stretch without limitations
- Shortlisted candidates will be directed to undertake a pre-employment medical assessment and reference check/s will be conducted.
We offer a competitive remuneration package including above-Award hourly rate, bonus and superannuation.
We are committed to providing you with a rewarding, supportive and challenging environment in which you can grow and develop your skills.
With a free on-site gym, free parking and easy access by public transport coupled with great development opportunities, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Pirtek is a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with over 43 years in the business. We specialise in the servicing and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hoses and fittings.