Internal Salesperson and Workshop Supervisor Port Macquarie
Pirtek, proudly a 100% privately owned Australian company, is an international success story specialising in mobile “on site” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model. We are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
Pirtek Port Macquarie seeks the appointment of an Internal Salesperson/Workshop Supervisor to be located at the Port Macquarie Service & Supply Centre to cover the following:
- Working in the workshop on a daily basis, managing, directing and carrying out over-the-counter sales and workshop repairs
- Supporting MSTs (Mobile Service Technicians) with paperwork, stock requirements, on-the-job training and workshop demands
- Managing inventory levels, ordering and receipting stock
- Helping out with induction training, WHS and QMS Auditing
To be successful in this position requires someone who is focused on the quality of their work. The successful applicant must be reliable, flexible and possess a good eye for detail. Comprehensive on the job training of equipment operation, policies and procedures will be provided, however you will already have experience working within an inventory and sales environment.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Great communication skills - written, verbal and computer
- Well organised and systematic
- Hydraulics background including Hose & Fittings, cylinders, valves, pumps, motors and hydraulics principals (Trade Qualified)
- Able to lead a small team
- Sales Experience
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Problem solver
- Able to work alone
- Forklift Licence
- Driver's Licence
We are committed to providing you with a rewarding, supportive and challenging environment in which you can grow and develop your skills.
Pirtek is an equal opportunity workplace
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to: