Inventory Controller Muswellbrook
• Permanent full-time position
• Full On-Job Training
• Join a Market Leading Company that Provides Job Security
Proudly Australian, with over 43 years in the business, Pirtek specialises in fluid transfer solutions through mobile “onsite” service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Pirtek Muswellbrook requires a motivated, enthusiastic person who takes pride in their work to join their team as an Inventory Controller.
As an Inventory Controller you will be expected to deliver high quality service in the role. In this role you will maintain correct levels of stock and dispatch products as required to our team and customers. The job will require you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of team members and customers. This is a hands-on role in which you will be required to place orders, receive goods, ship stock, store and pack stock and complete administration work.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Muswellbrook and you will be given full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
• A knowledge of software systems
• A knowledge of Excel and Word
• Strong numeracy, verbal and written skills
• A strong work ethic and take pride in your work
• Desire to be a team player
• Ability to organise and prioritise to meet deadlines, and ability to problem solve
• An understanding of WHS and Safe Work Practices
• A current Manual Driver's Licence
• Live in Muswellbrook or surrounding areas
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity, forward your written application, resume and a copy of your drivers’ licence with reference PIRMUSIC20231030-P to: