Warehouse and Inventory Manager Mackay
Pirtek, a proudly 100% privately owned Australian company with over 43 years in the business, is an international success story. We specialise in mobile "on site" service and replacement of hydraulic and industrial hose and fittings. Utilising a franchise business system as our service and delivery model, we are experiencing continued growth due to a philosophy based on service excellence, a proactive and planned business approach and creating a positive fulfilling work environment.
Pirtek Mackay requires a motivated and enthusiastic individual who takes pride in their work to join our team as an Inventory & Warehouse Manager.
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide leadership to the Supply Chain inventory team at Pirtek Mackay managing all aspects of inventory management from S&OP, demand forecasting, project management, back-order management, supply planning, procurement and freight forwarders. Also ensures all plans are developed with KPI objectives in order to achieve budgeted inventory and sales targets.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Creating, implementing and maintaining scheduling, forecast and demand/supply planning processes and improvements
• Drive demand planning and forecast accuracy process improvement to deliver better visibility of forward demand for efficient supply chain planning.
• Ensuring the development and implementation of efficient, customer focused processes to support service, cost and inventory targets
• Ensuring OTIF (On Time in Full) targets are achieved at optimal cost through efficient and effective management of the supply chain including liaison with other internal functions, customers and suppliers as required
• Training, talent development and coaching of the supply chain team in order to achieve SC objectives and build a cohesive team of supply chain professionals
• Ensuring all work is performed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 and WHS AS/NZS 45001-2018
Our ideal candidate is someone who is able to think analytically and innovatively about supply chain issues and processes. The Inventory & Warehouse Manager will be proactive, committed and clear in their carrying out their processes and tasks to drive results in a Supply Chain setting. They will also be able to confidently communicate with suppliers and internal staff alike, in a role that requires strong aptitude and committment to performance and achievement.
We are looking for someone who is friendly, helpful, hardworking and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
• Experience with Advanced Planning Software
• Tertiary education in Planning – ideally a Bachelor’s Degree but not essential
• Leadership and Management Background
• Minimum 10 years in supply chain with 5 years’ experience with Advanced Planning Software and large-scale ERP Software
• Ability to manage a large SKU base
• Demand and Supply Planning knowledge
• Track record of being able to identify and drive continuous improvement and change management initiatives to develop a customer-focused, best practice division
• Experience in relation to order management, invoicing and procurement
• Develop effective working relationships with internal/external customers
• Strong sense of urgency and results-oriented mindset
• Attention to details
• Passion and enthusiasm for problem solving and driving change and improvements
• Strong personal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to establish rapport & negotiate with key internal & external stakeholders to achieve company objectives
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates initiative and is proactive
• Ability to work autonomously
• High level of integrity and dependability
• Decisive and fair, logical and forward thinking
• Demonstrable time management and prioritisation skills
With great development pathways, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your job application (cover letter and resume).
Alternatively, you can send your application through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org