Warehouse Storeperson Mudgee
As a Warehouse Store Person you will be expected to deliver high quality service in the role. In this role you will maintain correct levels of stock and dispatch products as required to our team and customers. The job will require you to provide solutions and build relationships with a varying range of team members and customers. This is a hands-on role in which you will be required to place orders, receive goods, ship stock, store and pack stock and complete administration work.
Our Service and Supply Centre is based in Mudgee and you will be given full product and job training.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- A working knowledge of accounting methods and software systems
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word and be able to demonstrate knowledge in a test
- Strong numeracy, verbal and written skills
- A strong work ethic and take pride in your work
- Desire to be a team player
- Ability to organise and prioritise to meet deadlines, and ability to problem solve
- An understanding of WHS and Safe Work Practices
- Have knowledge of the industry
- Live in Mudgee area
Email your resume and cover letter to: