Victoria Service Update
Although the current COVID situation across Victoria is presenting us all with many challenges, Pirtek will continue to operate across the state. Please see our update below on both the Melbourne and broader Victorian status of our business.
Melbourne Service & Supply Centres
- All Melbourne Centres will be closed for retail sales activities but remain open for trade support & deliveries. All sites will be operating under a strict COVID Safety plan that includes contactless pick and deliveries where possible. Our Centres will be operating on reduced staff levels and a rostered on basis. We will be able to fully respond to all your breakdown & essential maintenance requirements.
- To contact your local Centre please call our national service line on 134 222 for direction to your nearest location.
- At our Centres we have set up contactless order collection points, so upon arrival call the branch, remain in your vehicle & our staff will deliver your goods to your vehicle. PPE will be worn by our staff to ensure your health and safety. We do not require the invoices to be signed, provided we have your order number and name of your staff member collecting your goods.
- COD sales can only be paid for via card payments over the phone at the time of ordering. Cash and Cheques will not be accepted during this time.
Geelong & Regional Victoria
- Our regional centres will be operating under the Stage 3 COVID restrictions. Whilst some of our staff are in Working from Home arrangements where possible, all branches remain open and in close-to-normal business operation. At this stage we do not envisage any significant interruption to our normal business operation.
- All our locations across Victoria are observing the mandatory wearing of face masks for all staff and visitors. Anyone attending any site must be wearing a mask, or you will not be able to enter our site.
- If you cannot wear a mask due to medical reasons, please advise our staff. You will still not be permitted to enter our centres, but we will serve you from your vehicle or from outside our buildings.
- All sites are working under COVID Safe Plans. As such we ask you to please follow any signs or directions given by our staff. We are doing this to ensure that the health and safety of our team and customers remains a priority at all times. We appreciate your support and assistance in observing any directions we may be giving.
Pirtek thanks each and every one of our customers for their help and support as we all work through these most difficult of times. We remain open to support you. Pirtek wishes everyone stays safe. Call your local Pirtek Centre if you have any questions or queries on this matter by visiting: https://www.pirtek.com.au/pirtekcentres
Pirtek – We’ll Keep You Operating