Lanolin Lubricant Liquid
PROTECT LANOLIN LUBRICANT LIQUID
Lanolin is a totally natural wax (wool grease). Pirtek’s formulation enhances this non-toxic product providing long term protection on any surface against rust, acids, alkaline and salts.
Our lanolin lubricant liquid range is available in both aerosol and spray bottle form.
Pirtek Protect Lanolin Lubricant Aerosol is a general-purpose sprayable form of Protect lanolin grease which forms a fine grease “wet” film on exterior surfaces for multi-purpose use as a lubricant for moving parts, protectant against corrosion, fluid displacement and a penetrant to free up rusted parts.
Pirtek Protect Lanolin Heavy Duty Lubricant Liquid Spray is a heavy duty, higher lanolin content, thick sprayable form of Protect lanolin grease which forms a heavy-duty grease “wet” film, for more robust applications on exterior surfaces for multi-purpose use as a lubricant for moving parts, protectant against corrosion, fluid displacement and a penetrant to free up rusted parts.
Features & Benefits:
* Long lasting lubrication for all moving parts.
* Protects equipment from atmospheric acid and salt corrosion.
* Displaces moisture from surfaces, protecting them from corrosion.
* Penetrates metal surfaces preventing wear and providing extended protection.
* Penetrates seized parts for easing releasing
* Non-conductive / Dielectric up to 70kV. Do NOT apply to live electrical equipment.
* Protects electrical applications and appliances from moisture and corrosion.
* Resists breakdown in high temperatures and temperature variations.
* Resistant to wash off
* Food safe, suitable for use around food preparation and processing machinery.
* Environmentally friendly and Biodegradable
* Aerosol can with handy flip up UNI smart straw for wide fan coverage or direct spray.
* Lubricates moving parts, chains and blocks.
* Lubricates rubber O-rings, gaskets, seals, linkages, pivot pins and bushes. NOT to be used as a high-speed bearing lubricant.
* Penetrates rusted surfaces to free nuts and tools.
* Protects exterior surfaces from surface rust.
* Protects metal fastenings and fittings from corrosion.
* Ideal for marine applications and outboard motors to protect against salt spray.
* Best applied to a clean, dry surface.
* Use Pirtek Protect Natural Degreaser to clean surface prior to application or to remove grease.
* Shake the container to ensure product is mixed correctly. Colder climates will require extra stirring or shaking.
* Lanolin lubricant liquid can be applied via spray, brush, roller or lambs wool applicator.
* Coverage is approximately 20m² per litre. Only one good coat is required.
* When applying to objects via spray, hold 30cm away from object. Start from the top and coat evenly from one side to the other.
* Reapplication on exterior applications is recommended after every 6 months
Product Code Description
PIR300C 300GM AEROSOL WITH UNI SMART STRAW LANOLIN LUBRICANT
PIR750ML 750ML TRIGGER PACK LIQUID LANOLIN LUBRICANT
PIR5L 5LTR JERRY LIQUID LANOLIN LUBRICANT
PIR20L 20LTR DRUM WITH TAP LIQUID LANOLIN LUBRICANT
PIR200L 200LTR DRUM WITH AERATOR LIQUID LANOLIN LUBRICANT